Eid Mubarak Wishes On Eid-ul-Fitr Special 2016
Muslims celebrates two Eid in the year one is Eid-ul-Fitr and second is Eid-ul-azha, on the day of the Eid, people used to send the Eid Mubarak wishes to the friends, family members, and other relatives. The Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated after the month of the Ramadan. It is the gift for the Muslims who keep fast in the whole month of the Ramadan. The night before the Eid is called Chand Raat on which all girls and women go to the bazar and buy bangles of a different color. On the Eid-ul-azha people use to sacrifice animals in the way of Allah. It is celebrated in the memory of the Holy prophet Ibrahim and his son Prophet Ismail. For making your Eid wishes beautiful we have brought some Eid Mubarak Wishes or Eid Mubarak Quotes for you.
Special Eid Mubarak Wishes
Here is the list of wishes for Eid special:
- As Allah showers His creation, May HE also showers His wondrous blessing on you and your beloved ones. Wishing you a very Happy Eid.
- On the canvas of life, we often go off color, but as long as people like are there to add the right shades, life goes on to be a rainbow. Eid Mubarak.
- May on this Eid, the plate of your life is filled with juicy Kababs and tikkas topped, with a sauce of happiness and covered with a salad of love.
- Can I stay her in your inbox and wait until the end of the Ramadan so that I can be the 1st one who wishes you the very happy Eid Mubarak.
- Earth can forget rotating, Bird can forget to melt, the heart can forget to beat, but I can never forget to wish you the Eid Mubarak.
- May on this Eid a magic occurs and all happiness of the world comes in your life. May all your close friends meet you at this Eid. May it fill your heart with the wonder Wish you the Eid Mubarak.
- When we saw the moon of Ramadan, we pray for fast, when we saw the shining star, we pray for your life.
- I hope love and laughter, Joys, happiness and a bundle of the Eid wishes. Through this message, I want to be the part of your Eid and your Life. I wish you, Eid Mubarak.
- Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak, to you and all Muslims Brothers around the world, both here and far-flung places, the peace, and grace of the Allah rest, upon your shoulders and bring you a contented and very happy Eid.
I wish a wish for you
The wish I wish for few
The wish I wish for you is that
Your all wishes come true
So keep on wishing
As my, all wishes are with you
Wishing you a very Happy Eid
Today I pray that the happiness is at your door
May they knock early
But stay late and leave the gifts of Allah’s peace, prosperity, love and good health behind.
May you remain Happy all the time in your life.